In recent weeks, the following red flags have been reported:
- Some companies that were awarded bidding contracts that are bankrupt;
- Errors on the Medicare.gov website providing misinformation to beneficiaries;
- Incorrect materials sent to beneficiaries outside of bidding areas instructing them to switch to contract providers;
- Lack of required state licensure among some bid winners; and
- Credit problems among a significant percentage of the bid winners.
Please forward this message to your friends and colleagues, and ask that they sign up to receive updates from the campaign to Save Homecare.